Saturday, December 22, 2012

Primary Music Club

Ok. So Jennifer over at Beehive Messages has some amazing ideas for Primary, one of them being a music club.. She did this a few years ago and I thought it was a great way to motivate the kids for this coming year and get them to really love the songs learn the songs and hopefully be reverent! So... without further a due... we have the Primary Music Club. Each month they will have tasks to accomplish and they will earn a ribbon and charm tied to their "I am a Child of God" bookmark they will receive on the first Sunday of the year. This is the cover of the books... I will laminate them for the kids for durability... Hopefully this works!
I do have this available for all of you if you would like it... I have realized that January and February are out of order... I will try to fix it, but it is a super easy fix if I don't get around to it for a few days... This is for Senior Primary. I will be making an easier version for the younger kids!













3 comments:

  1. Just found your new blog...thanks for picking up the baton our other music leaders have "released". I've added your blog to my primary favorites list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Just wondering if you have one for Jr primary age too?? Thanks so much for sharing!!
    Amy, Alberta Canada
    amyproctor@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Thank you for sharing! I wanted to let you know when I downloaded it all of the check boxes say "I completed the January activities...."

    ReplyDelete