Friday, January 4, 2013

I am a Child of God Helps...

This month we are teaching "I am a Child of God" this song is usually one that most kids know. I am going to be focusing on the importance of teaching them that they are a child of God.
Mandy Farris submitted an idea on sugar doodle.net 
http://www.sugardoodle.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3511&Itemid=429
This is a 1 page reminder about the first line of each verse. I think it will be perfect for the little reminder the kids need. I will definitly try to incorporate the Mormon message video that I perviously posted here as well!

What are you guys doing to teach and review "I Am a Child of God"?

1 comment:

  1. I am planning on doing the "in a nutshell" suggestion listed on sugardoodle:
    http://www.sugardoodle.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=997&Itemid=406
    My mother in law was quite skeptical of being able to crack a walnut in half and still have the shell in tact, but, I have been able to do it (8 times!) and I am very excited to present it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete