Friday, January 25, 2013

I am a Child of God Super Bowl

So we have Stake Conf. the first Sunday in February, which happens to be the super bowl so we will be competing in the super bowl this Sunday! It will be I am a Child of God Super Bowl. So here is our board... The flags, "Pennants" Spell out I am a Cild of God. On the back will be individual versus of I am a Child of God and other songs that we already know for this years program and some other fun ones. Someone will pick a flag, someone else will pick a "play" and then they will sing. If they do a great job, they will move the distance to the goal that it states on the play, if they do so so or not at all I get to move that yardage to my goal... The goal is to see who scores the most touchdowns by the end of primary. Hopefully it's a hit and they win the Super Bowl! Let me know how it goes for you! PS sorry for the random leg... I promise there is a body that goes with it!

1 comment:

  1. What were the plays? could you add them to your blog please?

    ReplyDelete