Sunday, January 6, 2013

I'm not Emotional!

Ok... So let me first by saying, I am not all that emotional... I don't cry often... I'm good... Without being said today while introducing the theme and watching the video I felt the spirit so strongly and I was crying... I felt the spirit so much! Love that video! I was doing good until my junior primary started singing like little angels along with the video... I love my calling! I love working with the primary kids! The hours of prep that we do week after week was totally worth it today!
How did your first week go?

1 comment:

  1. I felt the exact same way! I (and most of the teachers in primary) were crying and the spirit was so strong listening to the children sing I am a Child of God. I showed the video to our kids and one of the little girls came up to me afterwards and told me that it made her tear up and she gave me a hug. I know that those sweet little children could feel the spirit and it is such an amazing calling to see them recognize the spirit through music!

    ReplyDelete