Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Tic Tac Toe

I know a few post ago I told you that I LOVE www.livecrafteat.com. This is another one of her great ideas that I have personalized for this year. She has a great tic tac toe printable. I printed it off on colored card stock and laminated it so it will be durable for a long time! This is a perfect fun game for reviewing! You can find it here...

These are pictures from her blog of the game. Mine looks exactly like this just different colors. I have made questions which you can find here which coordinate with this years theme. I have also added a twist to it by adding Selectors, Masterminds, and Music genius cards. Everyone will get one so print enough and it allows more people to have turns. The selectors select which song the question will come from, the music geniuses know the songs really well (Everyone who doesn't do something else) and will answer the questions, and the Masterminds (2 per team) will place the x's and o's where they should go! This is a perfect game to pull out just about anytime and to always have on hand, or perfect for a sub! Good luck and happy Tic Tac Toeing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment